Intensive Training Program (ITP)
- Classes run Spetember 2021 to May 2022 or June 2022 if doing RAD or AIDT examinations.
- Dancers must be recomended for this program.
- Mini’s & Juniors (ages 7-11) required to take a minimum of 2 ballet classes per week.
- Intermediate & Seniors (ages 12+) required to take a minimum of 3 ballet classes per week plus affiliated modern and jazz technique classes.
- May involve festival, competitions and performances with weekend rehearsals.
- Team jackets are mandatory for all Intensive Students.
New for the 2021/22 Season! Intensive Training Program class codes are now based on levels. This should make it easier when competition season comes for knowing your dancers codes. Here are a few special notes to refer to regarding our new level system.
Level 1 – Current RAD Grade 1 /JJ1 students. *We ask that to be in Level 1 dancers take both Level 1 ballet classes and Level 1 jazz if desired. If you would prefer just to do one ballet class then we recommend JB1 and JJ1 jazz.
Level 2 – Current RAD Grade 2/JJ2 students.
Level 3 – Current RAD Grade 3/JJ3 students.
Level 4 – Current RAD Inter-Foundation/IJ1 students. *Dancers must do pointe tech to register for the pointe performance class.
Level 5 – Current RAD Intermediate / IJ3 students. *Dancers must do pointe tech to register for the pointe performance class.
Level 6 – Current RAD Advanced 1 / SJ1 students. *Dancers must do pointe tech to register for the pointe performance class.