Skip to content
Little Feet (LF) & General Programming (G)
- Classes run September 2021 – May 2022
- Classes are open to all students 3+
- Some classes are solely for technique, while others may involve performance in the annual recital and/or competition depending on the teacher’s discretion.
- Dancers have less participation requirements. We only ask that children attend regularly and take part in our year end performance.
- Fees include annual registration, monthly tuition, costume costs for performance classes and the video / photo fee for our year end show production.
Intensive Training Program (ITP)
- Classes run September 2021 to May 2022
- Dancers must be recommended for this program and maintain the minimum training requirements and technical standards to continue in the program each year.
- Mini’s & Juniors(ages 7-11) required to take a minimum of two ballet classes per week.
- Intermediate & Seniors(ages 12+) required to take a minimum of two ballet classes per week plus affiliated modern and jazz technique classes.
- ALL ITP dancers must do the required summer dance training.
- Most performance classes will participate in multiple festivals and competitions. This includes extra costs including travel expenses and may require additional weekend rehearsals.
- Dancers in the ITP program will be expected to participate in exams.
- Dancers are offered additional performance opportunities i.e. community events, photo shoots, workshops, field trips etc.
- Greater financial and time commitments for parents.
- Strict attendance policy for dancers.
- Team jackets are mandatory for all ITP students.