Skip to content
Little Feet (LF) & General Programming (G)
- Classes run September 2022 – May 2023
- Classes are open to all students 3+
- Some classes are solely for technique, while others may involve performance in the annual recital and/or competition depending on the teacher’s discretion.
- Dancers have less participation requirements. We only ask that children attend regularly and take part in our year end performance.
- Fees include annual registration, monthly tuition, costume costs for performance classes and the video / photo fee for our year end show production.
Intensive Training Program (ITP)
- Season 11 classes run from September 2022 to May 2023
- Dancers must be recommended for this program and maintain the minimum training requirements and technical standards to continue in the program each year.
- PB/Level 1 (ages 5-7) are required to take a minimum of one ballet classes per week.
- Level 2 & 3 (ages 8-11) are required to take a minimum of two ballet classes per week. Dancers doing ballet solos and small groups must take three ballet classes per week.
- Levels 4 to 6 (ages 12+) are required to take a minimum of two ballet classes per week plus affiliated modern and jazz technique classes. Dancers doing pointe and ballet solos or small groups must take three ballet classes per week.
- ALL ITP dancers must do a minimum of two-weeks summer dance training in order to be eligible for solos and small groups.
- Most performance classes will participate in multiple festivals and competitions. This includes extra costs including travel expenses and may require additional weekend rehearsals.
- Dancers in the ITP program will participate in exams.
- Dancers are offered additional performance opportunities i.e. community events, photo shoots, workshops, field trips etc.
- Greater financial and time commitments for parents.
- Strict attendance policy for dancers.
- Team jackets are mandatory for all ITP students.