As you have heard, the B.C. government, under the direction of the Provincial Health Officer, has suspended all K-12 schools indefinitely. We are adhering to these guidelines and know it will affect the running of our studio for weeks possibly months to come.
First and foremost, the health and safety of our students, staff and families are of primary importance. While we cannot give you definite answers to all questions, we can update you on some of the changes that will be taking place at Triple Heat Dance.
Fortunately with technology, we have put alternate class structures in place i.e. Zoom live on line class and have created some YouTube class pages. We will be working on this over the next few weeks/ months to stay connected with our families.
Please note the following confirmed changes:
· General and ITP photo days have been postponed to April 25th. If we need to push this date even further, we are able and happy to do so.
· Core Dance Competition has postponed all their competition dates until further notice. We are in communication with Core Dance organizers and will update our ITP program as soon as we learn more.
· Year End Showcases – The Sid Williams Theatre has confirmed that they are closed until the end of June. We are hopeful that we will be able to share our work together in some capacity.
· RAD Ballet examinations have been postponed. AIDT Tap examinations are still tentatively planned to go ahead in June.
· Summer Programming will run as scheduled. We will update as we get closer to these mid-July and late August dates.
All costume fees have been invoiced. Costume balances for year-end showcase costumes are due April 15th, as this is a cost already incurred by Triple Heat Dance.
April & May tuition fees will not be posted. We ask that those families whose accounts are in arrears to please bring your account balance up to date.
Thank you so much for your understanding and support in this very uncertain time. We appreciate any feedback you may have for us and will do our best to answer emails in a timely manner. It is so easy to be overwhelmed by all the news coming at us and the unsettling of our routines and daily activities, and we encourage you all – don’t forget to take time to dance.
Love from our families to yours,
Livea & Michelle