Intensive Training Program (ITP)
- Dancers must be recommended for this program
- Mini’s (ages 6-8) are required to take a minimum of 3 classes per week with one being a technique class i.e. RAD Ballet
- Juniors (ages 9-11) are required to take a minimum of 4 classes per week with two being a technique class i.e. R.A.D. Ballet
- Intermediates and Senior’s (ages 12+) are required to take a minimum of 6 classes per week. Three of these classes must be technique based. ie. RAD Ballet, Modern Tech, Core & Flexability
- While strongly recommended, students are not required to take examinations.
- All ITP jazz dancers must attend to ACRO classes per month
- May involve several competitions and performances with weekend rehearsals
- Team jackets are mandatory for all Intensive Students.